1. Use of Site
By accepting these terms, you agree to pay the full fee for the Course/Product that you have enrolled in. You agree to pay the full amount of the Course fees even if you do not complete the Course. If the participant is under 18, the parent/guardian is responsible for the payment of the Course Fees. The approximate duration of the Course and the duration of access is stated on the course information page – you agree that you have read and understood your access periods. You are aware that this is not accredited/certified training.
3. Refunds, Chargebacks and Cancellations
Allrconnected Pty Ltd complies with Australian Consumer Law in regard to refunds. We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the course that you chose to enrol on. However, while course fees are non-refundable, students may have extenuating circumstances (3.3) that started/occurred since enrollment that prevented them from undertaking their course
3.1. Self-Study Online Courses
Where evidence can be successfully provided to support the student’s extenuating circumstances (by email to [email protected]), course fees may be refunded or partially refunded as per the following:
- 100% within 7 days of enrollment if less than 10% of the course has been accessed/consumed.
- 50% within 14 days of enrollment if less than 10% of the course has been accessed/consumed.
- 25% within 30 days of enrollment if less than 10% of the course has been accessed/consumed.
- Refunds are not issued after 30 days of enrollment.
- Refunds are not issued if more than 10% of the course has been accessed/consumed.
Where you are enrolled in a subscription membership, by accepting these terms, you agree that you have read and understood that you are able to cancel your subscription membership at any time by logging into your own account at Insider-expert.systeme.io, clicking on ‘My Account’, clicking on memberships and cancelling your membership.
3.2. Chargebacks and Disputes
3.3 Extenuating Circumstances Examples which MIGHT be considered valid:
- Your own health problems, including major accidents or injury, acute ailments, hospitalisation (including for operations), or those affecting a significant period of study. (Medical certificate required)
- Personal or psychological problems for which you are receiving counselling or have been referred to a counsellor or similarly qualified practitioner. (Referral/treatment evidence required)
- Clinical depression or other significant mental health issues. (Medical certificate required)
- Pregnancy-related conditions and childbirth (including a partner in labour). (Medical certificate required)
- Bereavement causes a significant impact. (Medical or counselling certificate required)
- Separation or divorce of yourself or your parents. (Legal documentation required)
- Recent burglary, theft or serious car accident. (Police report required)
- Jury service which cannot be deferred. (Notice of jury service required)
- A significant change to your financial circumstances, such as being made redundant from employment, going into administration or filed for bankruptcy (evidence required)
4. Geographic Location & Applicable Law
5. Trademark and Copyright
Allrconnected Pty Ltd and certain other brands, trademarks, and service marks are marks of Allrconnected Pty Ltd and its affiliates. The Materials on this Site are copyrighted, and any unauthorized use of any Materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. The content of the books, and online Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of Allrconnected Pty Ltd. You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent of Allrconnected Pty Ltd.
6. Affiliations and Hyperlinks
Links to external websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. Allrconnected Pty Ltd has not reviewed all of these external websites, does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the external websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
7. No Warranty
The Materials provided at this site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Allrconnected Pty Ltd further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the Materials at this Site. Allrconnected Pty Ltd may make changes to the Materials at this Site or to the services and prices described in them at any time without notice. The Materials at this Site may be out of date, and Allrconnected Pty Ltd makes no commitment to update the Materials at this Site.
8. Limitation of Liability
In no event will Allrconnected Pty Ltd, its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this Site be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this Site, any websites liked to this Site, or the Materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the Materials or information from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
10. Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Last Updated: July 29, 2022